20 Nov Watch F1 in Barcelona
There will be 22 races on the calendar for the 2020 formula 1 season. A few new tracks will be included in the calendar, like the new Vietnamese Grand Prix that will be held at the Hanoi Street circuit in April and the Dutch Grand Prix, which is returning to the F1 season after an absence of 35 years. The opening track for the 2020 season will be Albert Park circuit in Melbourne, like have been doing since 1996. The F1 2020 season will end in Abu Dhabi, at the Yas Marina Circuit. this track has been the season closing race since the year 2014.
2020 F1 Calendar
The official calendar for the 2020 F1 Championship is the following.
- Australian Grand Prix – Albert Park – Mar 13-15
- Bahrain Grand Prix – Bahrain International Circuit – Mar 20-22
- Vietnamese Grand Prix – Hanoi – Apr 3-5
- Chinese Grand Prix – Shanghai International Circuit – Apr 17-19
- Dutch Grand Prix – Zandvoort – May 1-3
- Spanish Grand Prix – Circuit de Catalunya – May 8-10
- Monaco Grand Prix – Monaco – May 21-24
- Azerbaijani Grand Prix – Baku City Circuit – Jun 5-7
- Canadian Grand Prix – Circuit Gilles Villeneuve – Jun 12-14
- French Grand Prix – Paul Ricard – Jun 26-28
- Austrian Grand Prix – Red Bull Ring – Jul 3-5
- British Grand Prix – Silverstone – Jul 17-19
- Hungarian Grand Prix – Hungaroring – Jul 31-Aug 2
- Belgian Grand Prix – Spa-Francorchamps – Aug 28-30
- Italian Grand Prix – Monza – Sep 4-6
- Singapore Grand Prix – Singapore – Sep 18-20
- Russian Grand Prix – Sochi Autodrom – Sep 25-27
- Japanese Grand Prix – Suzuka – Oct 9-11
- United States Grand Prix – Circuit of the Americas – Oct 23-25
- Mexican Grand Prix – Autodromo Hermanos Rodriguez – Oct 30-Nov 1
- Brazilian Grand Prix – Interlagos – Nov 13-15
- Abu Dhabi Grand Prix – Yas Marina – Nov 27-29
Another street circuit comes into the schedule
During the 2020 season of the F1 Championship there will be four tracks that are street circuits. Those are the well-known Monaco, Singapore, Baku and now joining the calendar, Hanoi.
How to watch F1 in Barcelona
Currently Movistar is the platform that has the exclusive broadcasting rights of the Formula 1 World Championship races, as Vodafone Spain stopped offering Formula 1 on its television grid after not reaching an agreement with Movistar. Other well-known sports streaming platforms such as DAZN Spain have not included Formula 1 in their TV grid either. So the only chance you have to watch the F1 in Barcelona is going to sports bar like Wild Rover.
Watch it live at the Wild Rover
The Wild Rover Barcelona is the place to be if you want to follow all the races of the 2020 F1 season and other live sports. If the races is held during opening hours you can be sure it will be broadcasted in our pub. 6 flat TV’s and 2 giant screens will allow you to watch every F1 race without missing any detail.
The best pub with the best food
In the wild rover we have a menu for all tastes that includes hamburgers, fish and chips, meats and dishes to share. We also have an extensive menu of Spanish and international beers, as well as ciders and cocktails. The best accompaniment for your Formula 1 races.